Manages the production of a retail mortgage region, including management reporting, projections, and budget goals. Establishes and achieves sales and budget goals by increasing production and profitability, while controlling expenses. Establishes development plan for sales management and origination. Provides leadership for the advancement and development of employees within the organization. Participates in national pilot groups for both the mortgage company and bank, helping to provide market intel to product, process, and technology groups. Provides leadership on product mix, pricing, and profitability. Represents the company in local business line leadership events, speaking engagements, planning meetings and development networks. Creates opportunities in local markets by assessing, recruiting and developing employees. Provides sales training, and individual and team coaching.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three or more years of mortgage sales experience, including previous loan origination
- Three or more years of leadership experience
- Expert level of knowledge of sales and sales strategies
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage products/services, operations, and current market trends
- Demonstrated new business development and relationship management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-developed management and leadership skills
- Well-developed customer service/relations skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website