Prepares and processes mortgage loan records, files and correspondence from application through approval. Assures compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines and customer service standards. Communicates with customers, internal staff, brokers, counsel, title companies, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all necessary documentation required for the file.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in mortgage loan processing and closing activities
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Thorough knowledge of loan processing and closing policies, procedures, documents, underwriting requirements, governmental and agency requirements, terminology, and automated processing systems
- Thorough knowledge of credit policies and approval processes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website