Responsible for operating various print and rendition related equipment including mainframe connected, high speed, high volume printers, pre and post print processing hardware. Monitors and operates other peripheral output processing devices (i.e., CDROM processing systems), mail processing related inserters to meet established deadlines, service level agreements and regulatory requirements. Other machines may include, but are not limited to, various types of office equipment, machines used to process specialized related work, and computer peripheral equipment.
This position requires consistent repetitive motion (keying) using both hands/arms while operating machines. The incumbent must possess both the manual dexterity and the physical capability to work under these conditions. Job requires the ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 50 pounds, and repeated bending. Work environment conditions include paper dust and toner particles.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of experience in the operation of basic office and computer peripheral equipment
- Physical ability to operate machines (possesses manual dexterity, ability to key repetitively using both hands and arms, and possesses the capability to work under the given conditions)
- Basic knowledge of operations, including office equipment and machines
- Demonstrated clerical, reading, writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated key entry skills
Apply on company website