The team is seeking an experienced Communication Portfolio Lead manager to design, develop, and implement the Bank's LIBOR transition communication program. This individual will report directly to the Head of Enterprise Communications, with a strong dotted line to the LIBOR Transition Office Chief Program Officer. They will engage on a daily basis with stakeholders across the bank to develop enterprise-wide internal and external communications protocols with regards to the bank's activities and perspectives on LIBOR, its replacement, and the implications thereof. This includes the development and oversight of the transition program's regulatory agenda, as well as the systematized approach to industry engagement and messaging. They will guide internal efforts to increase bank-wide program awareness, but also generate alignment across the organization for client messaging through a codified approach to communicating LIBOR-related topics. The role will build the bank's reputation in the LIBOR space among industry peers, and various other external stakeholders and will generate alignment internally around the implications to the business and its clients.
Primary responsibilities include:
• External communications platform development: Oversee the research, design, and implementation of the enterprise-wide communications platform. This will include the development of a systematic and consistent approach to external communication of LIBOR-specific topics to external stakeholders, including clients, shareholders, rating agencies, etc.
• Internal communications platform development: Lead the development of the internal communications platform. This will include the development of educational materials for internal and client-related LIBOR topics, as well as any additional initiatives that may further drive enterprise-wide awareness and alignment around the transition program and industry developments
• Regulatory affairs: Support the communication approach for regulators with regards to the bank's transformation and LIBOR perspectives
• Communication material development: Drives development of the bank's enterprise wide communication materials, e.g., Q&A, FAQs, primers, press releases
• Delivery of messages / Training of bank's staff: Consistent and clear communication of key program findings to stakeholders across the bank including senior management
The Bank's Libor Transition Office (“LTO”) is a dedicated team focused on delivering the enterprise-wide transition of the Bank's operations away from LIBOR and onto a new benchmark rate. Given the breadth and scale of the financial transformation required, the bank is committed to the development and empowerment of the LTO to design, build, and manage the execution of the program across the bank's various business lines.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of experience in communications activities
- One or more years of supervisory/management experience
- Foundational understanding of the financial services industry, supported by prior experience in Communications roles within a relevant financial field
- Strong media relations background (regulatory relations experience a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to advise and work alongside senior leaders both within the enterprise and in the industry more broadly
- Ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively, to define high-level strategic planning
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to navigate a complex organizational structure
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills with a strong intuition for prioritizing initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility, and adaptability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite / publishing software (e.g., Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Publisher, QuarkXPress, Serif PagePlus) is required
Apply on company website