At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Be a part of transformational change where integrity matters, success inspires and great teams collaborate and innovate. As the fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative, ethical and successful financial institutions. We're looking for people who want more than just a job - they want to make a difference! U.S. Bank is seeking a Lead Engineer (Configuration Management) who will contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives in our digital transformation journey.
This position will be responsible for:
Building and maintaining software and automation tools to increase speed and frequency for infrastructure provisioning, configuration and software installation.
Taking primary ownership for building, deploying, and maintaining enterprise's configuration management framework.
Helping the Engineering Teams take increasing ownership of applying configuration management framework to their use cases through collaboration and training.
Working as part of the Engineering Teams to contribute to the design of the team's use cases.
Driving continual improvement in our configuration management tools and services.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six to eight years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated success in delivering high quality technology products/services in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a diverse team of highly talented engineers
- Ability to integrate multiple disparate systems via custom scripting and automation tools (Ansible)
- 5+ years programming and scripting (Python, Java, Bash,…)
- 3+ years hosting infrastructure engineering and administration in a large-scale SaaS environment
- 3+ years using Configuration Management tools (experience with SaltStack preferred)
- 2+ years maintaining production systems on major cloud IaaS (Google, AWS, Azure)
- 2+ years containerization in large-scale SaaS environment (eg. Docker, Kubernetes)
- 2+ years operating and improving pipeline tools (eg. Jenkins, GitLab)
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $117,385.00 - $138,100.00 - $151,910.00
Apply on company website