At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
U.S. Bank is seeking an Insider Threat Investigation Delivery Lead to drive strategic outcomes based on risks associated with insider threats identified through hunting exercises, routine analysis, and internal and external threat intelligence.
- Ability to break down complex or vague problems and step through them in a rational way
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders to drive action and visibility to identified risks, including documentation of risks for centralized tracking
- Champion the continuous improvement of analysis techniques and processes
- Document Insider Threat business and technical requirements for deployment through various solutions
- Complete and evaluate metrics for management reporting
- Analyze information to identify risks, gaps and exploitation opportunities with people, process and technology
- Articulate implications of the risks relative to insider threats
- Document findings in a manner that technical and non-technical stakeholders can consume
- Present findings to senior leaders, stakeholders, and working groups
- Effectively lead meetings with both internal stakeholders and immediate team
- Proactively help team members/make suggestions to improve practices
- Participate in Enterprise Insider Risk Advisory Group to help drive change across the organization
- Assist in execution of overall Insider Threat strategy, including oversight of key deliverables that help deliver on achieving strategic goals
The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded understanding of the Bank organization, processes and culture, as well as awareness of Information Security concepts/policies, IT risk management, information security controls, industry standards and best practices. The candidate additionally will have or exhibit the following:
- Skilled in leading and coordinating work efforts of other team members
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across diverse technical and non-technical team
- Industry certifications in the area of information security, project management and technology auditing including, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, CISA, GIAC GSEC, and/or PMP
- CERT Insider Threat course work/certifications
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and in written
- Experience communicating the analysis of cyber threats (written and oral) at both a strategic and operational level
- Experience leveraging cyber analytic frameworks to analyze cyber threats and assess their risk. (NIST, Kill Chain Methodology, MITRE ATT&CK Framework)
- General knowledge of the functions of various security infrastructure such as firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection systems, proxy servers, email controls, anonymizing technology, and SIEM
- General knowledge of web application technologies
- General knowledge of network and systems forensics
- General understanding of AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud
- Working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 7+ years of experience with processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website