U.S. Bank is seeking someone with in-depth Identity & Access Management (IdAM) knowledge, demonstrated competence, and leadership experience to contribute toward the success of our Access Management Application Onboarding Team initiatives.
This position primarily:
• Lead IT resources and business owners to successfully navigate the application onboarding process.
• Collaborate with application and business owners to ensure roles and entitlements are assigned appropriately according to business need.
• Identify privileged roles and use assignment rules, policies, security controls, reporting and alerting capabilities to bring risk down to an acceptable level.
• Analyze and evaluate technology to identify roles, entitlements and relevant security controls, ensuring compliance with internal requirements and regulatory guidelines.
• Create and maintain solution documentation to support understanding and ongoing security operations.
The ISS IAM OPS & Engineering Team leads enterprise-wide definition, establishment, and maintenance of information security-related infrastructure, applications, and processes. This position provides analytic support to clients, management, security administrators, and network operations.
The successful candidate will have experience with:
• Strong Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) application onboarding and implementation.
• Intermediate level experience as a Business Analyst (BA) in an IdAM environment.
• Perform intensive data analysis between source system data and data transmitted to the targeted IdAM tools.
• Solid understanding of IdAM concepts such as privileged access, principle of least privilege, RBAC, ACL, vaulting, permissions and controls.
• Experience working in and knowledge of IdAM in a financial environment.
• Working experience in relevant systems, i.e. Mainframe, UNIX, Active Directory, and Databases.
• Assist with development and implementing IdAM onboarding strategies.
• Support IdAM controls and processes in accordance with regulatory standards.
• Effectively communicate status on key deliverables.
• Writes, revises and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation.
Additional responsibilities may involve:
• Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
• Reviewing circumstances surrounding data security incidents and designing corrective actions and solutions.
• Documenting and maintaining security policies and procedures.
• Providing support for security audits, risk assessments, data security procedures, and products.
• Assisting team in evaluating existing and proposed security systems and technologies.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship. Leaders at U.S. Bank consistently demonstrate integrity and ethics, maturity and resilience, and inspire trust and confidence among their teams. Our leaders are strong communicators who promote collaborative relationships, influence others, and value the diversity of backgrounds and ideas among their employees.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least five years of experience with the processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to quality standards associated with developing, enhancing and operationalizing application systems and databases
• Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
• ITIL v3 certification preferred
• ECBA certification preferred
• IT standards, procedures, policy
• Technical writing/documentation
• Change control systems
• Experience reviewing baseline settings
• At least 5 years of experience in Identity and Access Management Systems
• 3 years Active Directory account administration experience
• 3 years Business Analyst experience
• Information security principles, administration, and audits
• Troubleshooting background
Apply on company website