This role provides strategic HR consultation and support to the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) business unit. Builds effective relationships within a geographically dispersed leadership team and employee population. Engages in and supports business strategy. Works with the CRE leadership team and line managers to clarify strategy, manage talent, create value added organizational capabilities and deliver aligned HR approach. Anticipate and identify opportunities to positively impact the business. This role will also effectively collaborate with HR centers of excellence to ensure appropriate outcomes.
HR Business Partners serve as functional experts, client advocates, talent advisors, and strategic partners to their business units. Provides essential functions in employee relations, HR analytics, organizational design and development, project management, talent acquisition and management, and compensation.
- Bachelor's degree
- Seven or more years of related human resources experience
- High level of demonstrated skill in all key practices and essential functions
- Superior customer service and relationship management skills
- Ability to influence
- Excellent process facilitation and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 1 year supporting senior level management
- Minimum 1 year financial services experience
- Minimum 1 year supporting a predominantly exempt population
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Apply on company website