At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
We have an incredible opportunity for a senior leader to help us continue to build-out an innovative behavioral science capability. This role will give someone the opportunity to serve partners across our businesses as we strive to help our customers achieve meaningful outcomes in their lives.
We are seeking a leader with expertise in human behavior, goal achievement, habit formation and driving financial outcomes. This person will lead this work that will reach our more than 18 million customers across digital, human and data experiences.
This leader will have the opportunity to develop and establish external partnerships with leading human behavior experts & universities to accelerate capabilities for the bank.
- This leader will build and develop a team that will expand coaching as a discipline within the bank's front-line channels.
- This individual will bring applied science into the development of a goal-based and behavior- based curriculum.
- They will be looked to develop behavioral-based assets to serve enterprise partners in technology, digital and marketing as we scale life outcome-centered personalization across the bank.
- Master's degree or equivalent work experience in related fields (Psychology, Behavioral Science, Behavioral Economics)
- 15+ years of experience in applying these disciplines to drive outcomes at scale
- Experience in growing & leading teams in high-paced environments
- Significant exposure & presentation experience with senior leadership
- Self-starter with strong analytical, prioritization & problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to lead strategy definition through to roadmap & outcomes, producing proven business results
- Obsession with creating great customer experiences that anticipate a customers' needs and wants
- Applied experience in financial services or healthcare industry
- Leading in an agile environment
- Relevant certification(s) in discipline of coaching (ICF, others)
- Understanding of digital & analytics technologies
- Authoring, writing or publishing
- Existing relationships within the behavioral science community in the U.S. and more broadly
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website