The Global Corporate Trust - Structured Finance Relationship Manager 2 is responsible for coordinating communication with internal and external parties. Independently identifies items for escalation by reviewing transaction documents, information provided by others, policies and procedures. Makes recommendations regarding path forward to senior individuals both internally and externally.
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Corporate Trust Structured Finance (ABS/MBS) clients by promoting and delivering a broad range of products and services with the primary focus on growing the value of these relationships. Reviews and accepts new client relationships based on business line account acceptance policies and procedures. Provides quality service based on client needs, wants, and expectations; aligns actions accordingly; remains sensitive and responsive to both internal and external clients; builds distinctive predictable levels of service; resolves problems quickly and effectively. Works closely with new business development staff, participates in the development of new business from existing or prospective clients. Performs transaction document review and negotiation in compliance with policies and procedures as well as applicable regulatory requirements. Identifies feasibility of stated trustee or agency duties when closing new issues, restructuring an issue, amending, or supplementing documents. Identifies business risks and operational challenges and takes steps to mitigate risk and enhance operating systems and processes. Coordinates the development and implementation of operational changes within the unit. May be responsible for meeting certain revenue, new business and expense goals.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of relevant experience
- Structured Finance (ABS/MBS) experience
- Thorough knowledge of corporate trust and investment instruments
- Thorough knowledge of account management, trust operations, project management, and legal regulations
- Basic knowledge of the applicable trust line of business, its products, processes, and related bank and regulatory regulations
- Ability to develop new business
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate quickly with clients to resolve client issues and disputes
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website