A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Oversees the tactical and strategic product management for an assigned product line in support of the organization's goals and market needs. Meets product profit and growth goals. Oversees the evaluation of market trends, product development, product position, and pricing philosophy. Recommends enhancements to the product line to meet objectives. Ensures products meet state and federal regulatory requirements and coordinate legal review of all supporting collateral materials and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six to eight years of related work experience
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud & Salesforce Communities and managing commercial products for customers using this platform
- Experience working and leading teams in an agile environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of the assigned business line and technical marketing skills
- Strong product management, design and development skills
- Thorough knowledge of product/program development, implementation, and strategic analysis
- Demonstrated marketing and marketing research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong competitive analysis and computer skills
- Demonstrated management, leadership, and interpersonal skills
**Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location **
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $82,790.00 - $97,400.00 - $107,140.00
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Apply on company website