A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.Job Description eCommerce Sales Manager Corporate This person will be part of a team that is responsible for growing Elavon's eCommerce business. Key elements of the role will include the identification and generation of new business opportunities through self-generation activity as well as working partner opportunities. The successful candidate will sell Elavon's complete suite of eCommerce products and services to customers across a number of key eCommerce verticals. The role is revenue targeted. The person will ideally be London/South of England based. Competencies
- Experienced sales professional adept at generating own leads and converting partner opportunities
- Capable of managing complex sales cycles
- Knowledgeable in gateway and acquiring sales
- Good understanding of the eCommerce landscape as well as market trends
- Understand of important 3rd party platforms and their operation
- Results focused and accustomed to working to target
- Influential and highly effective communicator
- Self-starter with a positive and can-do attitude
- Good working knowledge and understanding of payment gateways and acquiring
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles as well as commercial negotiations
- Salesforce proficient with the ability to forecast and manage pipeline
- Knowledgeable on the eCommerce payments ecosystem in the UK including a working understanding of relevant 3rd parties such as platform providers and shopping carts
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Apply on company website