At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Oversees the strategic product management for Wealth Management and Investment Services product line in support of the organization's goals and market needs. Meets product profit and growth goals. Oversees the evaluation of market trends, product development, product position and pricing philosophy. Recommends enhancements to product line to stimulate sales and meet objectives. Ensures products meet state and Federal regulatory requirements and coordinate legal review of all supporting collateral materials and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six to eight years of related work experience
- Experience developing user stories and working with business line partners in translating their business needs into well thought out acceptance criteria for new/enhanced product features
- Experience working within an agile team environment and agile methodology is highly desirable. This should include working collaboratively with Business Line stakeholders, user experience architects, developers, testers etc.
- Experience working with business readiness rollout planning. This can include creation of communication and training plans, marketing tools for the product such as recorded demos, microsites, user guides etc.
- Experience with defining and overseeing product integration needs is also a plus (e.g. salesforce.com or other industry wealth management platforms)
- Experience with supporting products and defining acceptance criteria for both client and employee based product features also a plus
- Experience with product backlog prioritization and management
- Experience with journey mapping, design thinking, service design, any product manager certification or training, CX (customer experience), user testing or research, co-creative work, agile coaching.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the assigned business line and technical marketing skills
- Strong product management, design and development skills
- Thorough knowledge of product/program development, pricing, implementation and strategic analysis
- Demonstrated marketing and marketing research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial and competitive analysis and computer skills
- Demonstrated management, leadership and interpersonal skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website