This individual will provide digital analytics support within the US Bank's Consumer Lending Studio. Responsibilities include a strong understanding of digital/web analytics and unlocking insights to drive digital marketing in an agile team environment. The candidate will work both in a consultative role with the Mortgage Studio members as well as be hands on with both structured and unstructured data to deliver analytical insights through dashboards and visualization tools
The candidate should have core understanding of Digital marketing in Paid as well as owned channels, consulting with onsite marketing teams as well as off shore analysts to drive digital campaign segmentation and targeting strategies. Knowledge of Data Management Platforms and Digital analytics tools (specifically Adobe Martech tools) as well as knowledge of cookies/identity solutions will be critical for success.
Ideal candidate will have strong business analysis, relationship building, project management and leadership skills in addition to digital acumen. They will be relied upon in the Studio as the subject matter expert on digital data analytics. So, a willingness to teach digital concepts to studio members with different disciplines and backgrounds will be important.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Identify/anticipate and resolve gaps in web analytics/tagging for successful downstream measurement of marketing campaigns
• Deliver insights and provide actionable recommendations based on reported results, benchmarks, discovered patterns and all necessary context
• Translate analytics insights into actionable traits (first, second and third-party data) within a data management platform (build, maintenance, monitor, and retire)
• Ongoing pursuit of deep understanding of the web analytics, tagging, data management and site personalization/optimization tools to identify untapped opportunities (specifically driving towards utilization of AI/ML driven capabilities) and track/understand/take action on new features as they roll out; liaison with internal partners and vendors as needed for strong partnership vision and goals
• Collaborate with media and advertising partners where necessary to ensure common understanding and utilization of targeting, analytics and reporting
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as econometrics, computer science, engineering or applied mathematics, or equivalent work experience
• Six to eight years of statistics or analytics experience
• Experience working with digital analytics and marketing automation technologies
• Demonstrated Project management and leadership skills
• Adept in connecting requirements to technology, uncovering new uses of technology and defining product evaluation criteria
• Direct experience with analytics technologies such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager
• Hands on experience working with data bases and proficient in analyzing existing SQL and writing new SQL queries.
• Working knowledge of Hadoop, R and SAS
• Proficiency in analytics data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Domo or other similar tools
• Strong technical skill with MS Excel and MS Power Point
• Experience packaging and presenting analytical output
• Ability to operate within a marketing tech stack to conduct and interpret statistical analyses for significance, trends, forecasts and segmentation purposes
• Knowledge of statistical methodologies and application of methods within a digital marketing ecosystem
• Experience building lookalike audiences using deep understanding of business objectives, user behaviors, availability of traits, and iterative results from testing.
• Skilled in translating business questions into analytics requirements
• Experience working on Agile marketing teams is a plus
• Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
Apply on company website