A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.Job Description
Business Technical Analyst / Product Owner - U.S Bank
Location : London or Dublin (WFH/Remote)
Performs analysis supporting the strategies and objectives of the business line and provides recommendations into technology solutions based on research and knowledge of the industry.
Provides dedicated technology and operations support to Global Corporate Trust, including domestic and global securities services, client reporting, fee processing, cash services, technology and systems support and mutual fund custody administration.
Acts as a liaison for project releases, and provides leadership and coordination including but not limited to, requirements gathering / user story refinement, user acceptance testing, business readiness tasks, and implementations. Interfaces with internal clients to ensure the successful completion, installation and implementation in accordance with client needs.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of related professional experience (project /program management, consulting, vendor management, data mapping, etc.)
- Agile / Scrum experience needed
- Well-developed leadership, negotiation, relationship building and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of project life-cycle methodologies, with a focus on Agile principals, and experience facilitating workshops/focus group sessions
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications and SQL
- SWIFT payment process
- Proven ability to drive successful implementation of client-facing technical solutions including: gathering business requirements, developing/reviewing test strategies, test plans and schedules, tracking test issues and reporting on test results
- Experience in the financial services or Wealth Management or Global Corporate Trust industry is a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps would be a plus
If this sounds like you then please apply via the link come join U.S Bank today!
Location can be either in London or Dublin. WFH/Remote.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Apply on company website