Responsible for defining and performing systems analysis and development tasks to improve workflow and operating efficiency. Will assess reporting/process and determine best approach for enablement (adding technology as appropriate). This will be accomplished through bringing small automation solutions and innovation to manual processes across Operations. Establish strategic partnerships for effective streamlining of processes, review existing process improvement analyses, capture business line requirements, and act as a liaison between the business line and the Operations Enablement and Analytics team. Assist with creating standardized procedure and process documentation. Work independently on complex, diverse and difficult projects. Exempt levels function as project leader and may manage/direct a project. Requires a comprehensive to expert level of knowledge of the assigned business function and technical skills. Recognized as an expert in their field and provide expert advice and consulting services to other functional areas or project groups by providing analytical and strategic project management support. Provide analytical, consultative and decision support for division managers regarding specialized work processes, initiatives, and business plan objectives. Position requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and over ten years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in operations/technology project management activities
- Establish strategic partnerships within Operations for effective streamlining of processes (E.g. Transformation Office, Operations management, DMD, Development, Data Governance, etc.)
- Partner with internal business partners to assess reporting needs to determine best approach for enablement.
- Ability to conduct an analysis of a business need, including scheduling meetings, planning agendas and conferring with business line leaders
- Comprehensive understanding of project management and testing methodology and procedures
- An advance/moderate knowledge of Microsoft products suite and knowledge of software/system configuration/implementation is required. Knowledge of VBA, SQL, JAVA, HTML or other software languages is preferred
- Experience with system configuration, process automation, macros, SharePoint configuration, WebFOCUS/Crystal report building, OnBase configuration, and similar experience is preferred
- Ensures all documentation and requests comply with established policies and procedures.
- Acts as a liaison and technical resource between business partners, and operational enablement and analytics staff.
- Gather, define, document, and communicate business requirements.
- Maintains applicable systems to monitor and track projects, plans and/or data; provides reports to management as needed.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of the information needs of assigned business unit and pursues the business, managerial and technical skills necessary to support those needs.
- Coordinates and/or participates in special task forces to identify and respond to user needs.
- Maintains an awareness of current legislation, developments and conditions affecting assigned business unit operation policies, procedures, programs, etc.
- Maintain strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong ability to integrate knowledge, anticipate outcomes and use personal judgment.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to troubleshoot and meet deadlines, excellent written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills, ability to network to build relationships, organizational skills and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Apply on company website