At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Reports to Regional Sales Manager. Responsible for supporting a team of twelve asset based lending new business development professionals in the middle-market. The team's geography is National.
- Writing briefing memorandums to preclear transactions with senior management and credit partners
- Preparing proposals, term sheets and assisting with deal structuring
- Development of referral sources including accountants, attorneys, private equity, mezzanine lenders, correspondents, and affiliates
- Serve as liaison between ABL originators and product partner contacts such as commercial bank, relationship managers, portfolio managers and market presidents
- Sourcing prospective customers and maintaining Salesforce database
- Support the underwriting and closing of new transactions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Three to five years of experience as Lender and/or an Account Manager in Asset–Based Lending or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Salesforce
- Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting policies, practices, financial statements and reports
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Power BI experience a plus
If there's anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
Apply on company website