U.S. Bank is seeking a Strategic Agile Coach, who can help set the vision, show the way, and advise leadership on removing impediments to agile success. This position requires deep knowledge and experience with Agile and to be able to apply and adapt thinking and practices within various business and technology contexts as a Coach.
- Coaching and mentoring IT and business resources at both the team and program levels, including Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Technical Leads and executives to leverage agile and product management principles, engineering practices and frameworks in order to deliver high value business capabilities
- Serves as a subject matter expert on working across multiple agile teams, embracing servant leadership, understanding of engineering practices and displaying behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being agile.
- Performs evaluations, and reviews of complex processes and methodology frameworks
- Identifies strengths and continuous improvement recommendations of existing processes.
About the Experience Studios at U.S. Bank
The Experience Studio is a physical space, a community of teams, a collection of agile resources, and a new way of working that reimagines the customer experience through rapid, cross-functional, and iterative development. The Studio teams work to significantly improve the customer's experience and by applying and adopting the tenets of Agile, Journey teams in the Experience Studios will commit to working in a collaborative fashion and on a full-time basis. The high performing teams are empowered to make decisions and solve problems through the lens of customer obsession and will be charged with delighting customers. The Experience Studios is an inviting and relaxed environment.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
15+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or a Project Management Environment, including:
7+ years of experience with Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, XP, scaling frameworks, etc.) and support tools
5+ years of experience within an Agile solution environment working on large scale, multiple scrum team
3+ years of experience leading Agile transformation
Agile or Professional Coaching certification, or equivalent work experience
- Experience communicating with leadership (lead through influence)
- Working experience in formal process improvement frameworks (Lean, Six Sigma)
- Extensive experience with agile engineering practices and techniques
- Working knowledge of system development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI's Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- Agile or Professional Coaching certification
- Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification
- SAFe certified or other scaled agile frameworks
- Process change/improvement
Apply on company website