U.S. Bank is currently seeking an Adobe Target Developer to join its Enterprise Analytics team.
Responsibilities include the execution of onsite marketing and personalization via Adobe Target, driven by our Next Best Action program, in both our authenticated environments, such as Online Banking, our new award-winning mobile app, as well as on our public site.
Understanding key integrations with other products within the Adobe Experience Cloud, including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Campaign, as well as campaigns built entirely within Adobe Target, will prove beneficial.
The individual will play a major role in building and expanding new digital campaign capabilities, primarily working inside an Agile Studio with marketing, analytics, risk, and technology subject matter experts.
The role requires strong technical, project management, and relationship building skills.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Gains an in-depth knowledge of a various line of business website/mobile app architecture, digital business model, and digital marketing strategy;
• Gathers, documents, and helps to form/guide client business requirements, key performance indicators, and other functional and/or technical requirements;
• Designs Adobe Target technical solutions to drive multi-touch/multi-channel marketing, defined by the buyer's journey;
• Reads data science, technology-related activities for Tagging, Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and Cross channel Personalization and Attribution programs;
• Uses real-time web analytics for monitoring results and optimizing/influencing testing outcomes;
• Generates customized code, if needed, and assists with its implementation and deployment;
• Validates and debugs implementation and follows through on issues until resolved;
• Advises key stakeholders and drives success based on lines of business's most important business drivers;
• Interacts frequently, confidently, and proactively with teammates via phone, email, and/or in-person— including interaction with marketers, analysts, web developers, and C-level executives;
• Manages expectations appropriately and keeps projects on schedule and within scope;
• Works to educate internal customers on the best practices in relation to their specific goals and key business requirements; and
• Creates technical writing/reports and PowerPoint presentations.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• At least seven years of experience with developing and implementing applications
• Five to ten years of related experience working with digital targeting and marketing automation technologies, specifically Adobe Target, or similar background and experience, including experience managing a platform and team of developers
• Experience executing in both Adobe Target's Visual Experience Composer, as well as the more traditional HTML-based implementation
• Knowledge in server-side and SPA based Target implementation is a plus
• Five-plus years of experience working in online optimization or a related field
• Good understanding on RESTful APIs
• Solid understanding of digital marketing and data reporting
• Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, DOM, CORS, and other web standards and protocols
• Passion for the digital domain and use of technology to solve business problems
• Ability to learn new technologies at high level to identify use opportunities
• Solid understanding of general business models, concepts, and strategies
• Be self-motivated, responsive, professional, and dedicated to customer success
• Possesses an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
• Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Previous experience working with Adobe Target or similar tools
• Previous experience with tag management systems and data layers
• Previous experience working with Adobe Analytics or similar tools
• Website optimization consulting experience
• Web development experience (angular.js, react.js, node.js)
• Understanding of database management and APIs
• Experience working on Agile marketing teams
• Experience in the financial services industry
• Experience with mobile, video, or social media analytics
• Master's degree in business, information systems, or other related advanced education
Apply on company website