Company: Tulalip Casino Resort
Location: Tulalip, WA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
Responsible for general maintenance and/or repair of all upholstered furniture throughout TGO facilities.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Knowledge of and ability to use all upholstery hand tools.
- Must posses a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written. (Test required)
- Must have basic math skills. (Test required)
- Ability to communicate well with all employees and management personnel.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under stressful situations.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience with upholstery equipment and associated fabrics.
- Must have prior experience operating commercial grade sewing machines.
- This position is considered “safety sensitive” and will be required to undergo periodic drug/alcohol testing.
- Ability to distinguish and use all upholstery tools of the trade.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and personal automobile insurance.
- Must successfully pass a agility exam with at least a “medium” physical demand level score to determine if physically capable to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be flexible to work at all gaming sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino, Quil Ceda Creek Casino, and Bingo.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to included days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have a successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or current and past employers.
Apply on company website