Operates Marketplace during shift selling merchandise, stocking shelves, and maintaining cash receipts. Assists guests and team members with questions and merchandise, while promoting positive guest service. Consults with clients regarding desired arrangement and pricing.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred. *If applicant does not meet this requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement as a condition of employment.
- Must have basic math skills. (Test required)
- Minimum one (1) year cash handling experience.
- Minimum one (1) year experience working with the public utilizing customer service skills.
- Prior stocking and/or inventory experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be available to work any shift assigned including days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have a successful employment history with Tulalip Tribes and/or other employment entities.
Apply on company website