Helps to ensure customer service and satisfaction by providing quality and timely accommodations for all Buffet guests and Casino patrons. Greets and thanks guests for dining in the Buffet in a professional and friendly manner. Responsible for cash handling and maintaining wait line. Assists team members as needed.Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.* If applicant does not meet education requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement, as a condition of employment.
- Must have basic math skills. (Test Required)
- Minimum six (6) months experience working with the public utilizing guest relation skills.
- Minimum six (6) months experience working in food service.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Food Handler's card within 60 days from date of hire.
- Must be flexible to work within all venues in a similar position.
- Must be flexible to work both Casino sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino and the Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to included days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.
Apply on company website