The Client Success Manager will be responsible for securing new TRUECar relationships and/or upselling the TRUECar suite of products. The CSM will serve as the consultant to their assigned clients, developing and training dealers to increase their participation and success in our program with a goal to minimize churn. Client Success Managers are field based with an assigned territory and report to a Market Director.
- Close target Automotive Dealers on TRUECar's various Dealer services and products by facilitating onsite presentations to key decision makers
- Build and grow long-term, trusting relationships with a range of contacts at assigned dealerships (buyer/signer, implementer, stakeholder, etc.), including the highest level in each organization (e.g., General Manager)
- Consult with customers to maintain up-to-date understanding of their business needs, goals, and objectives while training on the full suite of TRUECar Services
- Carry out product demo and upsell the TRUECar suite of products to new and existing dealers.
- Interpret and deliver new rates on a monthly, quarterly or Bi‐Annual basis to the assigned market and dealer customers
- Interpret and deliver monthly TRUECar reporting and analytics to explain dealer's performance, optimization issues, and best practices to the customer in the context of their business goals and market trends
- Train customers to use core TRUECar services and Affinity Partner Programs; Utilize Market Directors and other business unit specialists for advanced service training when needed (i.e. Dealer Support, Market Managers, Training Managers)
- Serve as a first point-of-contact for dealer issues; diagnose and resolve customer concerns
- Minimize churn across assigned Dealers
- Provide accurate and complete documentation in Salesforce CRM system
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 5+ years of sales, account management or related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms, such as, Salesforce
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with experience delivering presentations to key decision makers
- Knowledge of successful training techniques and ability to keep a small audience engaged
- Up to 80% travel required with the ability to travel by airplane or car including overnight trips to support book of business. This book of business will cover Fall River, Dartmouth, New Bedford, Plymouth, Seekonk, Somerset, Swansea, and the entire state of Rhode Island.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Online or Automotive Industry Experience
- Advertising sales or training management experience
Apply on company website