Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you've experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we'll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
At True Food Kitchen, we pride ourselves on our restaurant being noticeably clean! This means that we rely on our dishwashers to ensure our tableware, cooking utensils, and kitchen area are properly sanitized and ready for use before, during and after services. This is true-ly the heart of the kitchen.
Just like our menus, we look for people that are vibrant, true, fun, and creative with colorful personalities. We are seeking smart people on the leading edge of the restaurant industry that is changing the way people think about and experience healthy eating.
- The flexibility and availability to work nights, holidays and/or weekends should be doable
- Experience is beneficial
- You're comfortable standing for long periods of time
- You're a hard working and cleanly person
- We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- AM/PM and Mid-day shifts available
- Part time to 40 hours available per person
- Part-time employees are offered access to affordable, quality health care through Hooray Health
- Fun work environment with fun, casual uniforms
- Competitive $$$
- Family meals and restaurant dining discount
- Flexible scheduling with ability to easily switch shifts
We'd love to meet you in person.
Apply on company website