DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a EMS Traffic Control Registered Nurse today with TriStar Skyline Medical Center`s Level II Trauma Center.$20,000 Sign On Bonus for Qualifying Candidates!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Skyline Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an EMS Traffic Control Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
- You will answer EMS radio calls.
- You will determine bed placement with coordination of charge nurse.
- You will answer air ambulance calls and coordinate with PBX operator, security, and ED charge nurse for placement.
- You will coordinate transfers for any patient being transferred out of the ED with coordination of the TriStar Transfer Center
- You will Greet EMS upon arrival and notify staff of EMS arrival.
- You will update electronic EMS bed placement tracker for incoming units.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our EMS Traffic Control Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Registered Nurse from accredited school of nursing
- Current Licensure with Tennessee Board of Nursing
- At least 2 years of Trauma ER RN Experience Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website