Who says you can't choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees' expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We can't operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your life's experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing you'll feel proud to be a part of every day?
Traditions Spirits offers: Flexible Schedule, Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K, Incentives, Employee Recognition Programs and Competitive Salaries.
“Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest, every time.”
To accurately account for all food and beverage transactions that take place within the outlet you are working in. Ensure that all payments with the point of sale system are accounted for correctly. Receive cash and make proper change. Issue receipts when requested or when required. Prepare all logs as required. Previous food and beverage experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
NOTE: Traditions Spirits, Inc. ® may change the requirements of this job description at any time. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Greet customers promptly and enthusiastically as they enter the store
- Perform opening and closing cash-handling duties as required
- Operate the cash register with accuracy and efficiency
- Process cash, credit and coupon transactions quickly
- Adhere to the established uniform policy to maintain the store image
- Maintain a clean and well-stocked selling floor presentation, while also keeping an organized stockroom
- Perform various housekeeping duties on the sales floor as assigned
- Follow established loss prevention guidelines and procedures
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDES EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ideally 1-2 years of retail experience
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be enthusiastic about customer service and the retail experience
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, carries and pushes
- Standing and walking throughout the shift
- Lifts and carries supplies, and cases, weighing up to 30 lbs
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior restaurant/bar/casino work environment
- Noise level is moderate to high
- Moderate or high exposure to cigarette smoke when on property
- Limited exposure to physical risk
- Moderate physical effort required
Apply on company website