Transforming Age is not your typical non-profit! We are an exciting and quickly growing company focused on developing a network of unlimited possibilities for older adults. We are in a high growth mode with new affiliates and acquisitions joining us across the country. We presently have 2,000 employees and serve over 7,500 people in three states. As we grow, we need a dynamic and experienced Human Resources Director to help us develop, manage and improve company wide programs in recruitment, on-boarding, culture, training, development, employee relations, performance management, and labor relations with the overall strategic goal to make Transforming Age the employer of choice in aging services. This position is also acts as the hands-on HR Director for the corporate office team on day to day employment, recruiting, performance and training matters. Reporting to the Vice President of Administration & People, the Human Resources Director is results-oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service, and promoting and embodying Transforming Age's Culture of Excellence. This is both a strategic and roll up your sleeves role that will take a fast thinking, problem solving and creative individual. Are you up for this exciting opportunity? If so, read on!
Essential Job Duties:
- Reviews, analyzes and makes recommendations annually on the effectiveness of recruiting efforts, and ensures that all locations are using the most cost-effective methods possible for filling positions
- Manages the selection, implementation and day to day operations of ATS and recruiting systems, sources, vendors, and recruiting firms
- Direct hands on management of recruitment and on-boarding of all corporate team members
- Reviews and analyzes data to identify trends, recommends, develops and implements solutions to improve team member engagement, performance, retention and organization performance
- Reviews, analyzes and makes recommendations annually on-boarding effectiveness and systems used. This includes vendor management, development of standards, and ensuring compliance
- Directly manages the on-boarding of all corporate team members, including conducting and managing orientation to foster full engagement and understanding of Transforming Age's mission, values and Culture of Excellence
- Identifies training needs, develops training programs, and manages or delivers training's to meet organizational current and future needs
- Manages employer reviews on social media driving positive reviews and ratings, as well as managing posts from across the network of employee events, engagement and job openings
- Manages the development and roll-out of rewards and recognition programs
- Identify and initiate organizational development interventions and change navigation
- Drive employee surveys, ensuring high participation as well as roll-out of results and actions to continuously improve standing as employer of choice
- Manages the tracking, reporting and interpretation of key performance indicators and metrics such as turnover, eNPS, and develops new metrics, benchmarks and measurement tools
- Manage Performance Management process including redesign, training and implementation as needed
- Ensure the company's HR program, policies, and procedures comply with all current federal and state employment and labor laws
- Provide prudent oversight to Worker's Compensation and Unemployment claims across the network
- Ensure the Team Member Handbook(s) and Human Resources policies and procedures are communicated and in practice
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Promote the Mission, Vision and Values of Transforming Age in all areas of responsibility
- Occasional travel required
Education/Experience/Knowledge/Specialized training required:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field highly preferred
- Eight or more years of progressively responsible, Human Resources management experience
- Comprehensive HR generalist background is required. Direct work experience in five or more disciplines of Human Resources (e.g., performance management, training and development, compliance, policies, staffing and recruiting, organizational development).
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions in multiple states highly desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Demonstrated experience managing large-scale projects from conception to implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, and multiple locations, producing and communicating results.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with executive team members, employees and business partner at all levels.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively advocate ideas and influence internal and external audiences.
- At least four years of experience managing two or more direct reports
- Must be creative, resourceful and flexible in response to the environment of a growing organization
- Exceptional customer service skills and focus
Apply on company website