Posted Date: Aug 26, 2020
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
We are seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager to lead our Nutrition Team in an acute care medical center in Milwaukee, WI. 5K SIGN ON BONUS!!! RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!!!
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits to include tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, AND dues and licensure fee reimbursement, as well as many other benefits.
- Establishes goals and oversees implementation of clinical nutrition care based upon facility's medical direction and patient population
- Hires, leads, direct, coaches, trains, and develops nutrition team members
- Fosters team work and establishes effective strategies to implement innovative programs leading to optimal clinical nutrition and financial outcomes
- Evaluates clinical team staff according to departmental policy and takes appropriate action as necessary
- Monitors competency, productivity and documentation accuracy of clinical staff
- Assigns and directs the workload of the clinical nutrition staff. Participates in staffing analysis to ensure adequate staffing in collaboration with the Regional Clinical Nutrition Manager and/or the Director of Clinical and Wellness Support
- Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies
- Participates in/ leads patient satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement programs
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed by the Wisconsin State Dietetics Licensing Board
- Two (2) years of experience in healthcare as a Registered Dietitian
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications and electronic medical record systems
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 418858
Apply on company website