Posted Date: Sep 9, 2020
Details: This Patient Services Manager role will focus on managing the patient dining / tray line operations and team within this 650 bed hospital setting in Wichita. The Manager will have a team of 20-25 Associates and will work a mostly Monday-Friday schedule to include being Manager On Duty once a month.
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.Job Summary:
In this role, you will ensure patient satisfaction and good public relations through the safe and efficient use and allocation of resources while managing patient dining / tray line operations.
- Establishes goals and oversees implementation of patient food service needs based upon medical direction, patient population and contract
- Leads and supervises the patient dining staff
- Complies with dietary restrictions to ensure optimal food preferences are met
- Complies with regulatory agencies, including federal, state, and Joint Commission
- Participates in facility-wide and department Performance Improvement Program and on
- Performance Improvement teams to improve processes and patient care
- Follows facility, department, and Company safety policies and procedures to include occurrence reporting
- Performs other duties as assigned
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management, Dietetics or related field; or Associate's Degree plus three years of directly related experience preferred
- Minimum of three years of healthcare, food service, nutrition, culinary or combined experience preferred, depending upon formal degree or training
- Willingness to participate in patient/resident satisfaction programs/activities
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Registered Dietitian, Registered Diet Technician or Certified Dietary Manager certificate, preferred
- ServSafe certified highly desirable
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 396470
Apply on company website