We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our team. You will develop software applications based on functional requirements and technical specifications. You will create technical designs based on functional requirements and participate in the design. Additionally, you will work with other developers to share coding best practices and ensure standardized techniques across the team.
Total Wine & More development teams operate in an Agile environment, in both Scrum and Kanban processes which requires close collaboration with business analysts, QA engineers, experts, and members of the business.
Total Wine & More has a unique, entrepreneurial culture and our business reflects this spirit. We are looking for someone who wants to put your fingerprints on our organization and help contribute to the growth and direction of the company in a meaningful way.
- Work with teams across IT department to design, build and deliver high impact projects
- Implement applications and services using Azure, .NET/C#, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Participate in design/architecture of technical solutions
- Collaborate in evaluation of new technologies for implementation
- Consult with end-user to prototype, refine, test, and debug solutions
You will come with
- Proficiency in Microsoft .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Experience with RESTful APIs and microservices using .NET and C#
- Proficiency with modelling of relational databases like Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience writing software using object-oriented techniques
- Experience with DevOps processes like continuous integration / continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website