As a Store Manager ("SM"), you will serve as second-in-command to a team dedicated to making a difference. Whether it's building customer relationships or demonstrating new sales techniques, you will work daily to set an example and become a key contributor in achieving the store's success. While you're helping your team and the business grow, we'll provide you with ongoing and comprehensive training and development programs to take your career to the next level.
The health and well-being of our Team Members, their families, and our customers remain a top priority for us. That's why we've taken a number of steps to help maintain a clean and safe environment where Team Members can thrive, and customers can feel safe. Currently, in our stores and Corporate offices, we're practicing social distancing, encouraging face coverings (subject to certain exemptions), cleaning frequently, and considering state and local requirements as well as Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to help ensure a clean and safe environment for all. As the situation evolves, changes may be made to our practices, in line with state and local mandates as well as CDC guidelines.
Coach and develop your team through training and setting an example in order to maximize potential for team members and the business.
Post purchase process for collections and payments.
Instruct Title Admins to release lien to customer upon a paid-in-full event.
Provide sub-servicing and soft recovery activities on behalf of Total Loan Services (“TLS”).
May also assist in providing additional services to third party lenders.
Perform account management functions which will include direct calls to customers.
Aid with credit application and funding issues.
Communicate with and notify lender of uncollectable fees.
Design collection strategies using historical, key Collection KPI's to improve collection performance on a portfolio of specific delinquent loans.
Develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer service in order to build new business, increase store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
Set performance standards and expectations while holding team accountable for upholding compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in managing a team in a Centralized Collection environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple competing tasks with ease
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR (state exemptions may apply)
- Valid driver's license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Associate degree or higher
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Learn More About Us
The Store Manager is part of the Online Operations team, a team is dedicated to enhancing the overall customer experience by offering online products that meet their needs in different ways than our traditional brick-and-mortar stores.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website