The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for an Online Servicing Manager to join the team and serve as liaison between the Company and an external eCommerce contact center. As an experienced call center leader, you will help to define customer service etiquette, policies and procedures of the contact center as they align with the needs of the business. Your strong coaching and leaderships skills will help ensure best-in-class performance from the agents while they provide the same high-level of customer service and professionalism the Company is known for. Your ability to develop and lead this offsite team through the power of influence will allow you to support the eCommerce model and profitability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Serve as liaison and point of contact between the Company and the external eCommerce contact center. Communicate goals, benchmarks, and results to the call center team on a regular basis.
Define roles and responsibilities for call center agents to align with the needs of the business.
Create training curriculum for agents and coach on service platforms, loan products, and call center processes and procedures.
Design, develop and implement the agent activity screen and call center score card. Provide guidance for team members to successfully reach the established goals.
Monitor call center agent performance and report on metrics.
Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Manage process improvement and quality assurance programs. Develop and/or enhance new processes as needed to meet business objectives within the call center.
Lead efforts to continuously seek areas of operational improvements. Regularity solicit feedback from call center team to identify trends, needs, or other opportunities that could improve operational efficiency and/or the customer experience.
Promote agent initiatives and programs aimed to foster a positive customer experience and stated business results.
Deliver a world class customer experience.
Travel offsite to the third party call center as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field (preferred)
- 6-9 years of experience in a call center environment
- 5+ years of experience in a management position
- Thorough knowledge of call center operations and technologies
- Strong coaching and leadership skills
- Understands key metrics and thorough understanding of analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to adapt and frequently change direction in order to respond to business trends
- Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements, and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required. The person in this position needs to frequently move about the office or other work locations and must be able to frequently remain in a stationary position.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Learn More About Us
The Online Servicing Manager is part of the eCommerce Division, a team dedicated to elevating the Company's global online product portfolio. To learn more about our teams, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website