Financial Systems Analyst II
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Financial Systems Analyst II to join our team and be part of a vital and collaborative group that works daily to successfully manage the financial aspects of our business. Your understanding of the role of GAAP and SOX in accounting flow processes, along with the ability to perform system functional analyses, will be key to your success in assisting with conversions, integration mappings, and report development as systems migrate, new products are launched, or new functionalities are needed.
- Research and support system projects for Loan Management Systems (LMS), Oracle Fusion ERP and EDM, Trintech/ReconNet, CoStar, and other financial system functional analysis for various needs.
- Create accounting integration mapping and needed reporting, and participate in developing comprehensive documentation for new products, ensuring consistent configuration and accurate accordance with GAAP.
- Identify issues or concerns regarding new product designs and deployments and communicate them to the Financial Systems Team, executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for accounting integrations and reporting and identifying and logging system defects.
- Provide support to accounting staff and regularly interface with IT accounting and Financial Systems staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Financial Information Systems
- 5+ years of relevant experience in accounting or finance, IT experience a plus
- Must have experience documenting processes or transactions and/or providing "statement of work"
- Ability to work cross-functionally as a team with members of different departments and disciplines
- Strong time management skills with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent technical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable with complex data sets and multiple sources
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Financial Information Systems or Data Science with relative professional business experience
- MBA or CPA preferred/not required
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your professional and personal development
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing Training Resources
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance
- Paid Time Off (Accrue 12 days per calendar year plus 2 additional days for each year of service after the first year of employment, 18 days in total)
- Performance-based career advancement
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
Learn More About Us
The Financial Systems Analyst II is part of the Accounting team, a dynamic group comprised of multi-taskers and problem solvers. This team handles all day-to-day financial reporting and accounting activities for the organization, as well as maintain the appropriate internal controls. To learn more, visit us at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/finance.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
*Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents which should be consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
Important: The TMX Finance® Family of Companies will never ask you for banking or other payment information at any point during the interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. In-store positions are in-person only, remote options not available. For questions or verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website