Contact Center Representative
Now Offering a $1,000 Retention Bonus*!
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Contact Center Representative to join our team and become part of a dynamic corporate culture dedicated to supporting our stores and team members. We are looking for someone who loves to speak to people and uses their ability to provide the highest-level Sales experience. Whether it's answering a potential customer's questions or chatting with a current customer, you work every day knowing that your interactions and sales are helping people – and we'll give you the tools and training to help you succeed. This is a full-time, in-office opportunity.
- Interact with and develop customer relationships via telephone and LiveChat functionality to drive sales and build new business sources.
- Sell loan/pawn/personal loan products to interested consumers.
- Follow up with prospective consumers via telephone on sales leads generated by various online entities.
- Ability to maintain a full-time work schedule with regular in-person attendance, including limited Saturday hours, is required for this position. A full-time work schedule for this position includes, at a minimum, 40-hours per week.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education
- Minimum 0-3 years' experience in a call center environment
- Sales-experience and a passion for customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and reward, results-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease and enthusiasm
- Outgoing personality, sales-driven mindset with an emphasis on customer service
- Ability to work corporate hours of operation (as early as 7am CT and as late as 9pm CT), including limited Saturday hours (as early as 7am CT and as late as 4pm CT)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your professional and personal development
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing Training Resources
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance
- Paid Time Off (Accrue 12 days per calendar year plus 2 additional days for each year of service after the first year of employment, 18 days in total)
- Performance-based career advancement
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
Learn More About Us
The Contact Center Rep is a member of the Contact Center, a division of our Store Support team, a group of diverse and talented individuals working steadily behind the scenes to help our stores create an exceptional customer experience and to operate at the highest level. Responsible for helping to document our customer issues, generating customer service cases for the field leadership to address the issues, and being an integral part of our brand, our Contact Center CSRs use their love for business, people, and service to help manage the relationships with our customers and help people every day. To learn more about our business and the Contact Center Team, visit us at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/store-support/.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
*Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents which should be consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
*New Hires with a start date between November 17, 2022 and January 31, 2023 are eligible to receive a $1,000 Retention Bonus. Eligible employees will receive $500 on the first paycheck following their 30th day of active employment, and $500 on the paycheck following their 90th day of active employment (subject to eligibility criteria per Company policy). Standard payroll tax deductions apply.
Important: The TMX Finance® Family of Companies will never ask you for banking or other payment information at any point during the interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. In-store positions are in-person only, remote options not available. For questions or verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website