The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for an Associate Director of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Web Marketing to join our team and drive results through online properties. While leading a team of developers that monitor the performance of our web properties and work to implement new strategies for overall success, you will drive both SEO and web strategies to help improve the overall web usability, accessibility, optimization, and performance across all online properties.
- Drive website strategies and roadmaps, develop key web initiatives that align with overall business strategies, and support the online customer journey.
- Create a sustainable, organic traffic channel as the foundation of our digital strategy.
- Lead website conversion rate optimization (CRO) initiatives, analyzing and improving user experience based on user intent and conversion metrics.
- Facilitate a culture of constant testing and learning. Organize and leverage user testing, A/B testing and surveys for CRO.
- Ensure all web properties adhere to the latest best practices for usability, interactivity, accessibility, and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Consistently monitor SEO landscape and implement best practices and new tools to ensure SEO strategies and practices are always up to date.
- Perform technical audits, analyze performance data, define key deliverables and processes, develop recommendations, monitor progress, measure and share results, and implement optimizations to improve performance across all online properties.
- Oversee website's core metrics and drive strategies to improve load times, site architecture, functionality, and overall website health.
- Build a comprehensive reporting package to be regularly delivered to the executive team with insights and intel to further enhance search rankings, conversion rates, and overall web health and usability.
- Analyze data to propose site enhancements.
- Collaborate with eCommerce, Marketing, and Product teams to identify opportunities, ideate, and vet new strategies, and execute projects.
- Leverage the evolving web technology landscape and trends to build best-in-class online experiences.
- Lead, manage, and develop a team. Grow team and capabilities to reach aggressive goals.
- Own day-to-day planning, prioritization, and execution of web strategies and tools.
- Optimize team structure, priorities, and processes to maximize the team's contribution and impact to the organization.
- Identify, hire, and manage external partners/vendors.
- Manage the SEO and web budget, including annual AOP planning, forecasting, spend tracking, and measuring impact for all dollars spent.
- Assume leadership responsibilities with the SEO and Web team: Seek ways to make sure employees are working in the best and most efficient way, motivate team members to expand their skillset and knowledge, pave a growth path for each individual team member, provide constructive feedback on an ongoing basis, and provide issue resolution as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in UI/UX, SEO, digital development, web design, or web development
- Demonstrated experience with coaching and leading a team of direct reports, while working with both internal and agency partners
- Ability to thrive in a strong team environment, while managing thorough independent judgment and discretion
- Experience using Form Field Analytics to track user interactions
- Proven ability to improve the customer experience through a technically inclined, detail-oriented mindset
- In depth knowledge of web accessibility and accessibility tools
- Familiarity with website CMS (WordPress, Contentful), project management tools (Jira & Confluence), analytics (Google Analytics and Data Studio)
- Knowledge of common SEO tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google PageSpeed Insights, Google Mobile-Friendly Test, Google Trends, SplitSignal, etc.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and competitive analysis as it relates to keyword research & SERP Reporting, link building, domain authority, etc.
- Knowledge of and practiced adherence to YMYL Google Guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your professional and personal development
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing Training Resources
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance
- Paid Time Off (Accrue approximately 12 days per year, plus 2 additional days for each year of service after the first year of employment up to a maximum of 18 days)
- Performance-based career advancement
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
Learn More About Us
The Associate Director of SEO and Web Marketing is part of the Marketing team, made up of ingeniously creative professionals who are passionate about drawing audiences closer to the heart of our mission. Responsible for driving the marketing efforts of our brands, this team is dedicated to seeing each new initiative come to fruition from inception to implementation. To learn more about this team, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
*Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents which should be consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
Important: The TMX Finance® Family of Companies will never ask you for banking or other payment information at any point during the interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. In-store positions are in-person only, remote options not available. For questions or verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website