Are you looking to launch your career in sales? Do you have the ambition to join a collaborative and entrepreneurial Sales Development team?
Join TMP, based in Hamburg, as a Sales Development Representative (SDR), where you'll gain a wide range of experience and play an important role in the company's overall growth. You'll work with clients to identify their needs and/or challenges, generate and drive growth opportunities and collaborate with the SDR team and senior Sales leaders.
Ideal candidates should be self-starters who are eager to be a part of a collaborative team. This is a great opportunity to learn the sales process and grow your sales career!
Purpose of Position:
Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical role within our Business Development team, focused on the leading-edge task of building relationships, qualifying opportunities and establishing the platform for our growth over the next several years. Working closely with marketing and the broader sales team the role is tasked identifying and qualifying new opportunities. Ideally suited for someone looking to grow their sales skills and experience, the SDR is a great stepping-stone into a field-based business development role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and profile potential companies and customers for outbound sales campaigns
- Build a robust pipeline of contacts for nurturing campaigns and associated marketing events
- Build and execute a multi-channel strategy for engaging with prospects and leads
- Qualification of prospects to convert into face-to-face meetings and opportunities
- Assist in tender/RFP responses
- Manage and update in a timely fashion our CRM (Salesforce) with both activity and pipeline information
- constant competitive & general market research to maintain a close understanding of new opportunities and threats
- Build a strong relationship with other parts of the European organization and US sales teams
- Through your understanding of the market, work closely with marketing to develop new campaign strategies
- Continuously maintain ongoing knowledge of current product and service offering
Skills & Requirements:
- Native German speaker and fluent in written and spoken English
- At least 1-year experience of Inside sales or Sales Development selling software to enterprise organisations, preferably in the HR/Talent or Digital industries
- Proven track record in over-achieving targets
- Great communication skills, especially on the telephone
- Tenacity, resilience and creative thinking to find and convert new business leads
- Fast learner and always looking to learn and improve sales skills
Measure of Success:
- Achieving quarterly pipeline building targets
- Maintaining accurate and timely data in our CRM
- Number of wins resulting from leads generated
Apply on company website