Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that's just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different - and support each other along the way.
What you'll be doing as a Warehouse Associate:
Our Warehouse Associates are a key member of the merchandise journey. They ensure that the right goods get to the right stores at the right time. They do this amazing work in a fast paced, safe and efficient way. Some of the responsibilities of our Associates include the following:
- Count, select and sort items by style, color, store order or other criteria
- Match receipts against purchase orders
- Pack or unpack merchandise in and out of boxes
- Ticket clothing, accessories, and other items
- Load and unload merchandise from trailers
- Manual lifting and handling of objects such as totes, boxes, or garments
/ Friday - Sunday 5:00 AM- 5:30 PM
What's In It for You?
At the TJX Companies, Inc., you'll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the amazing company culture, and that's just the beginning.
TJ Maxx offers on the job training, and a full time consistent schedule. Our TJ Maxx DC also offers overtime pay opportunities, a clean and modern climate controlled facility, and an Associate discount on everything in our stores!
If the following describes you, then we should meet:
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to lift up to 50lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Like to be on your feet by walking or standing throughout your shift
- Don't mind keeping active and handling objects as low as the floor and as high as the waist and shoulder
- Want to earn extra money by working overtime and occasional weekends
Come Discover Different at TJX - we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory - at all times of the day - and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Apply on company website