Discovery is at the centre of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores. We are part of the TJX Family which includes TK Maxx, and Homesense in Europe and the UK and across the rest of the world you will find us as TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Winners. With variety comes plenty of surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Are you ready to Discover Different?
This role is an exciting, dynamic and varied management role spanning both strategy and activation. Working within the Centre of Expertise (COE) for Media, the European Media Effectiveness Manager is responsible for driving efficiency and effectiveness to support TK Maxx and Homesense objectives and KPIs across all media channels.
Reporting to the Manager of European Media (Effectiveness), this role will partner with agencies and collaborate across other COEs and Country Marketing teams to deliver continual optimization of media analytics. This includes responsibility for all tagging and tracking of assets across Europe as well as the development and delivery of optimisations to improve the measurement, attribution and performance of omnichannel media plans.
The Media Effectiveness Manager will be a source of media analytics expertise, actively researching and embedding innovations within paid media, data and technology. Furthermore, they will drive an ongoing internal education & stakeholdering agenda to promote a programme for growth.
The role requires somebody who is highly collaborative, numerate and has a working knowledge of performance media.
- Partnering with Media, Country Marketing, Media Agency teams, Data & Analytics, Ecommerce and IT to ensure all digital media campaigns are effectively measured against KPIs.
- Responsible for successful measurement and attribution of digital media strategies, leading on tagging & tracking specification, quality assurance, implementation and fixes, as well as digital layer configuration and validation.
- Ensure all new media partners, channels and technologies are accompanied by appropriate tracking.
- Partner with Performance Media & Brand Media planning teams to maximise overall impact of media investment, plans and initiatives through clear KPIs and attribution modelling.
- Partner with the Consumer Insight & Analytics COE to ensure we are leveraging data and analytics to their full potential, including driving our first party data strategy.
- Support the Manager Of Media, leading on test and learn strategy; establish new mechanisms for testing and evaluating campaigns, propose and analyse key metrics and identify opportunities to increase digital media performance.
- Lead on continual automation and improvement of media reporting e.g. assessing requirements for media dashboards, data visualisations and performance reports.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of digital media tools, technologies and media analytics innovations through the wider industry, and educate TJX on developments, driving the adoption of new ideas.
- Support the Manager Of Media on the management of media audits, media related commercial contracts, rebates, training and reporting to help improve media investment decisions.
- Partner with Legal and Privacy teams to ensure Media is compliant with regulations across all markets.
- Build and develop strong relationships with key business partners across Brand & Marketing, cross-functionally across TJX Europe and with global media teams.
- Engage and present to wide stakeholder audiences.
- Management of agency account teams to deliver great results.
Key Technical Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Professional experience in media/digital/ecommerce analytics, either client side, media owner side or agency.
- Experience of working within a large retail business or matrix organization is preferable.
- A passion and excitement for Digital Marketing and emerging technology is a big advantage.
- Great interpersonal, influencing and stakeholder management skills is essential.
- Highly numerate and confident with data, with advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Proficient in Google Tag Manager, web analytics tools (eg Adobe/Google Analytics 360 /GA4) and ad serving platforms (eg Google Ads/Flashtalking/Floodlight)
- Fluent in English – proven excellent writing and presenting skills.
- An innovator with commercial pragmatism at the core and an entrepreneurial spirit (self-motivated).
- A love of retail.
We're open to applications from people looking for permanent or fixed term contracts.
Come and Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. When you're a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding the greatest deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritise the important things like competitive salaries, solid benefits and plenty of room to grow in your role. It's our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.
Apply on company website