All 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide the surprises that make the everyday a little more fun is unwavering. Just like working here. Everyone encourages each other and embraces the excitement that can come with change. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
Opportunity: Contribute To The Growth Of Your Career.
The Key Carrier role is an elevated extension of the Coordinator role. Key Carriers alternate their role based on store needs, predominantly performing the role of Coordinator and occasionally acting as Key Carrier, taking on a leadership role in maintaining all aspects of the store. Key Carriers must have open availability, including nights and weekends.
- Role models exceptional customer service
- Creates a positive internal and external customer experience
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
- Acts as Manager on Duty in adherence with company policy and procedure
- Ensures store team performs tasks and daily activities in accordance with store plan; prioritizes as needed
- Addresses immediate customer service issues and provides appropriate coaching to Associates
- Exercises discretion regarding customer service policies in order to satisfy customers
- Maintains accurate Associate coverage in service areas for a positive customer experience
- Ensures Associates adhere to all operational procedures
- Ensures opening/closing procedures are executed in accordance with company guidelines
- Communicates accurately and effectively with management and Associates when setting and addressing priorities; provides periodic progress updates
- Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
- Provides continuous feedback, recognition and coaching to Associates
- Partners with Management on Associate training needs to increase effectiveness
- Ensures adherence to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who We Are Looking For: You!
- Open availability, including nights and weekends
- Flexible schedule to support business needs
- Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Knowledge of company standard software, systems, and procedures
- Knowledge of merchandise flow in stores
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively coach, delegate, and follow-up on multiple people/tasks
- Works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Ability to act quickly under challenging circumstances
- Capable of balancing multiple tasks at one time
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills.
- One year retail and 6 months of leadership experience
A Few More Reasons to Love TJX.
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Paychecks
- Associate Discount
- Career development opportunities
- TAAP – TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Be a part of an inclusive team
- Flexible work schedules
Benefit programs and eligibility terms vary across our global locations. We encourage you to apply to learn more about how our benefits can make a difference for you.
We're reinventing retail and helping people discover that next find that's going to be their new signature look. You can be a part of their journey to look amazing.
Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different. In fact, that's what it's like throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other's differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Apply on company website