Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make the everyday a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
- Own full cycle recruiting processes for all hourly and selected exempt positions.
- Work on employer branding initiatives across different platforms (social, events).
- Meet weekly with the Senior Leadership team to understand business goals and anticipate future staffing needs. Plans appropriately to ensure DC staffing levels are meet.
- Collaborate with our Senior Leadership Team to help build our culture and brand internally.
- Compile job descriptions and make recommendations to improve existing ones.
- Extract data and compile selected reporting from the Applicant Tracking System.
- Work on very high volume onboarding and off-boarding processes and iteration that are scalable and sustainable.
- Manage a team of non-exempt Regular and Seasonal Human Resources Associates.
- Have the desire to work on projects within the department as well as support opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- As appropriate, administers internal recruitment and selection process including barging unit positions.
- Proactively develops and implements alternative staffing sources and represents the Company and Job Fairs.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience; 2-4 years Generalist experience is preferred.
- 4 years at a large high volume staffing agency with experience in high volume recruiting.
- Experience working with ATS systems. Kronos and Oracle experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to hire diverse talent.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of all MS Office Products, especially Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of HR/Labor Laws, proven ability to handle confidential information.
- Proven ability to thrive in ambiguous settings and help people make decisions and hold them accountable
- Approachable and collaborative with candidates and clients (You're hiring managers and teams).
- Ability to manage competing priorities even when there's too many.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work and deliver results under pressure.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Flexibility to work varying shifts, including nights and weekends, based on business needs.
At TJ Maxx there's so much potential to discover something new. A new day means new merchandise, and a fresh chance to reinvent retail. Discover Different means that we want you to bring your whole self and your sense of style to work with you every day—just as Associates do throughout the entire TJX family, which includes Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other's differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Apply on company website