Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it's a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That's what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
The Manager of Marketing Database & Analytics will lead TJX North American Database Marketing area overseeing the development of the TJX customer marketing database, marketing analytics, advanced analytics and campaign management functions. The successful candidate should demonstrate strong technical and business skills I data strategy, marketing systems implementation, marketing analytics and database development. He/she will lead a team of analysts, while working with IT, brand and loyalty teams to develop, execute and measure marketing programs (direct mail, email, online, mobile and loyalty programs, etc.) that drive profitable incremental sales. Additionally, the candidate must be experienced with cross-functional team leadership.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all database marketing initiatives including the customer database, marketing toolset, campaign business rules, data management and database development.
- Influence the direction of TJX North American key business partners (marketing, loyalty, analytics, brands, ecommerce, vendors, etc.) to develop the strategy, tactical approach, and execution of omni-channel, integrated direct marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the development of TJX's infrastructure which includes strategy, design, development, architecture, structure and business rules for TJX CRM applications.
- Oversee marketing and customer analytics and insights related to the development of loyalty and brand marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing customer engagement, driving incremental sales and increasing profitability of marketing programs.
- Evangelize the power of data and analytics to drive key business, digital and technology decisions.
- Lead the use of analytics to develop innovative ways to increase customer engagement, spend, ROI and reduce churn.
- Lead effort to build communication strategies that optimizes customer needs within business objectives, managing the volume and frequency of marketing touchpoints among email, direct mail, mobile apps, ecommerce, online, etc. across multiple brands.
- Lead digital customer transformation efforts by developing the strategy and integration plan for offline and online campaign management.
- Work with loyalty, digital and brand partners to develop and maintain predictive models, advanced segmentation, data exploration, data visualization and data mining solutions to refine targeting and understand customer behavior.
- Partner with campaign team to improve marketing campaigns based on test and learn methodology, contact management and optimizing what-if scenarios.
- Develop rules for managing TJX data, governance, sharing, reporting, privacy, security, etc.
- Work with business and IT partners to improve business, vendors and IT process flows while automate processes and functions.
- Develop processes for project planning, tracking, and managing budget plus implementation.
- Lead, direct and develop database marketing and campaign analytics team.
- Bachelor's degree; master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in database marketing and analytics, with 5+ years leading team of analysts.
- Detail oriented, strong multitasking skills and comfortable working in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Background building and analyzing marketing campaigns and measuring customer performance using business intelligence tools.
- Experience working with large database, extracting, manipulating and understanding data.
- Adept at presenting complex concepts in a easily to understand and actionable way
- Strong knowledge of retail business
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with marketing automation systems; IBM Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Knowledge of SAS software and SQL
- Experience using Oracle or Netezza
- Experience managing, coaching and developing team of analysts
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA
Apply on company website