Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that's just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: Lordstown || OH
Lead all aspects of the Maintenance Team (10-15 technicians) in our HomeGoods facility. This Supervisor is responsible for the upkeep and repair of the equipment, building, and grounds-- specifically including the electrical, HVAC, conveyor hi-rackers, transporters, fire prevention equipment, and safety programs. Coordinates with local contractors and vendors to obtain high quality, cost effective service equipment.Responsibilities
- Supervise a shift of 10-15 maintenance staff
- Develop, counsel, motivate, and resolves associate relations issues. Provide a good working atmosphere. Conduct performance appraisals and monitor performance of all associates.
- Maintain efficiency and safety of all equipment. Monitor the daily operation and direct action as required.
- Coordinate daily maintenance of equipment. Consult with Maintenance Staff, Engineering, and Production-Personnel to determine future requirements.
- Coordinate with the Managers and Supervisors to establish priorities and schedule the work load to satisfy production needs.
- Coordinate with local contractors and vendors for equipment and services as required.
- Order parts and equipment and obtains services for repair and maintenance of the facility's equipment.
- Complete reports and perform other administrative duties as required.
- 3-5 years of conveyor-systems experience within a distribution center.
- Strong knowledge of building codes, trade standards, and general practices within the maintenance industry.
- Solid understanding of electrical, mechanical, construction, plumbing, and HVAC.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisor experience supervising Mechanics.
- A formal education in desired/related field (at least a 2-year training program) is strongly preferred.
- College experience is helpful, but not required. Must be a High School graduate.
- Must have working proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
At TJX, you'll not only enjoy working for an industry leader, but we also seek to provide a competitive compensation package and work-life balance!
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Lordstown || OH
Apply on company website