Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it's a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That's what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
- Provides technical direction for the design of complex and large scale systems solutions to effectively meet business needs.
- Provides leadership for the solution design of projects that address business needs, including the analysis of multiple solution options
- Partners with the Enterprise Architecture team on the creation of the conceptual architecture that addresses the high level business requirements. Participates in Solution Architecture Review for applicable projects
- Author's complex macro level technical designs that define how the functional requirements will be technically enabled. Reviews & Approves macro level technical design for Small to Medium scale solutions
- Works closely with Enterprise and System architecture to provide deeper technical knowledge of existing solutions
- Provides guidance to an extended project team related to the solution architecture and technical design. Assists and advises project teams in the configuration, testing, implementation and support of secure technical solutions.
- Maintains expert knowledge in multiple business applications / services or a critical highly integrated Enterprise business application /service supporting a given domain. Has a solid understanding of the end to end business application processes in a given domain. Provides input into technical application roadmaps including the recommendation of IT driven projects.
- Consults on design approaches to solving visible and complex business problems. Provides technical subject matter expertise and insight related to the business applications in a given domain. Provides input into design best practice methodologies and standards. Defines standards for specific processes and / or components.
- Preparing Production Readiness documentation for implementations of medium to high level of complexity
- Leading Solution Development process definitions, and development of Solution Development best practices and standards
- Actively participating in defining and enforcing the source control and release management processes and standards
- Ensuring compliance with performance, security, availability, recoverability and supportability standards and policies and provides Monitoring recommendations for tasks of medium to high level of complexity
- Identifying hardware and software requirements. Maintains and distributes hardware / software inventory levels for all service providers including disposal / decommission process. Monitors and enforces Service Level agreements.
- Support Talent Acquisition process by performing technical interviews for hiring Solution Engineers into the team
- Responsible for solution design decisions for large scale enterprise levelprojects
- Bachelor's Degree in technology or information systems or equivalent work experience.
- Overall 8 years of IT experience which includes
- At least 6+ years of .Net experience
- 3+ years' experience in technology and systems design roles and implementation of systems supporting retail and/or corporate business operations
- In depth knowledge of and experience with .Net design and development including C#, ASP.net, WCF, WPF
- Familiar with test automation using CodedUI or Selenium
- In depth knowledge of mobile and Azure cloud development, including UWP
- Extensive experience interpreting functional needs and writing or editing solution designs for new systems, systems changes or system enhancements.
- Strong consulting, leading and mentoring skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and written communication skills to frequently interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work both independently and within cross functional project teams that span multiple time-zones
- Expert knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile Methodologies.
- Ability to alter direction easily to accommodate changing priorities.
- Thorough understanding of DevOps concepts and tools including Azure DevOps
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Apply on company website