Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
TJX is looking for a Security Analyst to drive standardization in IAM service delivery across our organization. As a member of the team the Senior Analyst will help as we transform how TJX connects our business functions and applications into the services of IT Security and IAM, improving control and customer experience.
The Security Analyst will be a leader in implementing security controls to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of TJX's IT assets. They will be responsible for creating application based IAM security logical designs (authentication and authorization) in a complex environment including collaboration with IAM technology experts on technical solutions.
- Create and update logical design documentation including all aspects of IAM services (both process and technology)
- Owns and leads the IAM Logical Design across an application domain.
- Supports technical design decisions with the IAM Technology teams
- Collaborates and communicates with Application Product Teams across TJX IT, Business functions outside IT, IAM Technology Leaders, Security Architecture, IT Risk Management and other internal departments.
- Provide problem solving leadership based on experience with IAM systems and authentication and authorization technologies and solutions
- In support of Application delivery projects, facilitates the delivery of IAM services to through the IAM technology teams
- Work within an Agile team to design and deliver enterprise level solution.
- Provides thought leadership as we evolve TJX IAM services
- Works under general direction from Manager of IAM.
- 2+ Years demonstrated experience in designing and architecting authentication and authorization functional solutions for large-scale organizations.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience with 1 or more of the following
- Complex identity authentication patterns including management of multiple identity sources, temporary staffing
- IAM across complex environments including SAAS, Cloud
- Fine grained role development and management of Segregation of Duties
- IAM compliance for PCI, SOX, GDPR
- Functional experience with contemporary IAM solutions such as (but not exclusive to) Sailpoint, ITIM, CyberArk or other relevant technologies
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. When you're a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It's our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Apply on company website