Your surprise is waiting!
Explore career opportunities at Marshalls, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Marshalls delivers customers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashion at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 1,000 stores nationwide, it's a great time to join the Marshalls team.
Responsible for promoting an excellent customer experience. Oversees a team of Associates at front of store ensuring prompt, courteous customer service and promotion of loyalty programs. Leads by example by engaging and interacting with all customers, and maintaining a clean and organized store.
- Role models exceptional customer service
- Creates a positive internal and external customer experience
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
- Takes an active role in training and mentoring Associates on front end principals using appropriate company resources and tools
- Trains and coaches Associates on personalizing the customer experience while promoting loyalty programs
- Assigns registers, supports and responds to POS coverage needs, and coordinates breaks for all Associates
- Addresses customer concerns and issues promptly, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Ensures Associates execute tasks and daily activities in accordance with store plan; reprioritizes as needed
- Communicates accurately and effectively with management and Associates when setting and addressing priorities; provides periodic progress updates
- Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
- Partners with Management on Associate training needs to increase effectiveness
- Ensures adherence to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Available to work flexible schedule to support business needs, including nights and weekends.
- Strong understanding of merchandising techniques
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to train others
- One year retail and 6 months of leadership experience.
You can also feel good knowing that Marshalls is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Epping || NH || Marshalls
Apply on company website