All 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide the surprises that make the everyday a little more fun is unwavering. Just like working here. Everyone encourages each other and embraces the excitement that can come with change. Each shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different.
Copywriter – Marshalls
The planned growth of TJX has created an opportunity for a Marshalls Ecommerce Copywriter. This position supports Marshalls, an off-price, multi-channel retailer of brand name apparel and home fashion, footwear and beauty for all.
The Copywriter is responsible for developing innovative and strategically-driven creative concepts and translating them into finished copy and creative content to achieve marketing objectives and communicate the brand message in a uniquely fresh, memorable and persuasive way
- Develop breakthrough content and copy consistent with Marshalls brand strategy and in accordance with brand guidelines that drives traffic and transactions on our eCommerce site and stores while communicating Marshalls differentiated multi-channel brand strategy
- Work with Copy Manager to execute the brand tone across all creative applications, on the eCommerce site, and across all marketing channels including: video, email, digital marketing, site content, and copy for use in advertising and website pages
- Leverage design understanding to rapidly concept and develop copy and content for digital channels
- Execute specific creative requests received through creative briefings at a rapid pace to meet the heightened demands of a fast-growing, dynamic business
Creative Project Management & Creative Expertise
- Collaborate with copy manager, designers, brand, project management and studio to effectively meet project objectives, schedules, and deadlines
- Monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production, production, post production
- Demonstrate understanding of digital design principles
- Take initiative to understand business needs and marketing requirements to devise strong copy
- 2-5 years of related work experience in an e-commerce setting
- Proven talent (several well-produced, big idea campaigns)
- Proven ability to work in all mediums, with a heavy concentration in e-commerce
- Writes in a variety of styles
- Thinks and articulates both verbally and visually when working with/without art directors
- Proven ability to effectively present ideas to team, clients, and/or senior creative team
- Intelligent thinking, strong organizational skills and accuracy Experience developing web site content
- Passion for fashion
- Must be able to provide a portfolio with work examples.
- Local travel required
We're reinventing retail and helping people discover that next find that's going to be their new signature look. You can be a part of their journey to look amazing.
Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different. In fact, that's what it's like throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other's differences and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marmaxx 9789 Home Office 1112 MMX Digital Marketing || 500 Old Connecticut Path || Framingham || MA || 01701
Apply on company website