Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it's a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That's what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA
Administrative Assistant III
The Administrative Assistant II will support the leaders of the TJX Global Financial Accounting and Reporting team in our Framingham Office. This individual provides advanced administrative support requiring a broad and comprehensive knowledge of company policies, procedures and practices. Interfaces with a variety of internal and external customers who work remotely on a variety of issues which require tact and diplomacy.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Schedules and maintains multiple calendars of appointments and meetings.
- Coordinate travel itineraries and process expenses.
- Responds to questions and requests and researches information. May interface with a variety of customers on issues which are complex or of a confidential nature.
- Organizes and maintains files, organizational charts, and office layout.
- Oversees and monitors administrative projects. Performs other duties as required or directed.
- Organizes meetings (Catering, Booking Rooms, Follow up, etc.)
- Prepares and disseminates reports as necessary and on a timely basis
- Back-up Support to other Admins.
- Supports all meetings and sessions held in the home office
- Support training and conferences with prep and logistics needs
- Large corporate environment work experience highly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience required, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with proven organizational and administrative.
- Must be very organized and detail oriented, yet understand big picture priorities.
- Must thrive in a very busy atmosphere, in order to be focused on the job at hand.
- Ability to service a large group of people (VP/AVPs, MoAcct/Managers,)
- Proven success of juggling many things at one time and ability to shift gears and prioritize
- Change management skills and flexibility.
- Ability to focus and get the job done while avoiding distractions
- Former experience scheduling meetings, managing multiple calendars, arranging travel schedules and processing expenses critical.
- Strong ability to collaborate with and cover other Administrative Assistants
- Great at being resourceful and leveraging relationships to problem solve
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Framingham || MA
Apply on company website