The first step to creating a truly great classroom environment is finding dynamic individuals to be a part of it. Bring your passion for influencing and supporting our youth as a substitute teacher to one of our NHA partner schools.
About the Role
Please note: This is an opportunity to work an extended assignment at Timberland Charter Academy. The duration of the assignment will be approximately a month, but will be continued into a traditional daily sub role after. Ideal candidates will be able to work one on one with students.
NHA is offering a monthly incentive for all subs
- $50.00 for every 5 days subbed with an NHA Partner School (max $200.00 per month)
- This is a monthly incentive and is paid out in the month following
- Example - if you sub 10 days in August, will be paid an additional $100.00 in first payroll in September
As a substitute, you will be expected to execute the lesson plan that is assigned by the regular teacher. You must be able to give clear instructions and assist the students in understanding a subject matter while maintaining discipline and control of the classroom.Responsibilities
- We are seeking candidates that are reliable and punctual in order to provide stability in the classroom.
- The candidate must always demonstrate moral focus and personal values to students.
- Successful candidates will be self-starters with effective classroom management skills, strong leadership capabilities, and most importantly, a passion for educating.
- Unofficial transcripts showing a minimum of 60 semester hours from a 2-year or 4-year US regionally accredited institution earning a minimum 2.0 GPA
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website