100% Outpatient – Clinic Based
Poughkeepsie, New York
Virtual Interviews Available
Join one of the region's largest behavioral health organizations! With eight sites located throughout the Hudson Valley, this non-profit organization has been serving the community for over 135 years. Be a part of a team that brings people together to find the support they need for a stronger and safer Hudson Valley.
- 100% outpatient clinic-based position – no call or inpatient responsibilities
- Competitive salary based on training and experience in addition to production bonuses
- Manageable patient volumes with excellent on-site support staff available
- Comprehensive benefits include full medical coverage, PTO, retirement, malpractice insurance, CME, signing bonus and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified of TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Just a short train ride away from New York City, the Hudson Valley is steeped in history, culture and natural beauty. From great restaurants to glorious gardens and performing arts, creativity thrives amid inspiring landscapes here in beautiful Poughkeepsie! Enjoy all four seasons and the area's outdoor adventures they offer, including: world-class skiing, kayaking, boating and rock climbing!
- Discover breathtaking views from the Walkway Over the Hudson, the world's longest pedestrian bridge
- Experience a rich collection of restaurant cuisines from Spain, Thailand, Italy, Greece and beyond
- Endless festivals, fairs and performances packed with nationally acclaimed talent!
- Top-notch education nearby such as Vassar College, West Point Military Academy, Marist College and the Culinary Institute of America
Job ID: P 11064067
100% Outpatient – Clinic BasedPoughkeepsie, New YorkVirtual Interviews Available
Apply on company website