When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
This role offers an exciting opportunity within the Global Data Privacy Office where you will provide critical support within the Operations function as well as targeted Privacy activities in the DACH region. This key role requires precise attention to detail looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity where you can develop your knowledge of Data Privacy within a global organisation.
Location: Germany, remote
What will you do?
- Assist the Privacy Office and DACH Data Privacy Officer with various tasks, e.g. support in projects / reviews / documentation / presentation/ research / meetings / translations
- Develop an understanding in the DACH region of the company structure and the Privacy Office structure including resources, responsibilities, processes and templates (toolkits)
- Assist with communications and documentation related to privacy matters especially in the DACH region, e.g. where direction to / assistance with Privacy Office Resources is required
- Support the Privacy Office's information & knowledge management / maintain the library structure / controling / filing procedures, and maintain the Privacy Intranet site
- Assist with incoming requests including suspected incidents / cooperate with other teams as appropriate / draft corresponding summaries and memos
- Experience as Paralegal or qualified lawyer
- Strong communication, and drafting skills, fluent in German and English
- Proactive, reliable, able to work independently and in a structured manner
- Good organization skills, attention to detail, ability to keep deadlines and prioritize
- Experience in global organizations or law firms and information management an advantage
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com/de/de
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82438612
Apply on company website